ABOUT THAT CRAZY GUY WITH A PEN

My photo
Warrington, United Kingdom
LEGEND HAS IT ADAM WAS BORN TO DRAW! HIS FIRST TOY WAS A PEN AND A SKETCH PAD. SINCE THEN HE HAS NEVER LOOKED BACK. ADAM IS A VIBRANT CARICATURIST, WHO HAS DRAWN ALL HIS LIFE. HE IS LOADED WITH TONS OF EXPERIENCE AND ONLY USES HIS INCREDBLE POWERS FOR GOOD NOT EVIL. (MOST OF THE TIME!)

Sunday, November 18, 2007

I Know I Said Tomorrow!

Ok ok I said I would of posted the rest of them on Tuesday, but obviously I didn't unless you have a very good imagination and pretend that i did, actually wait... That's not such a bad idea, ok so to days Tuesday, trust me,
and as i said here are the rest of the photos from that party, that i promised!












I may of forgotten to mention that this was Gary's 40Th birthday bash

and here's some pics i,v done at the, here it comes (Shameless plug!) The Cockhedge shopping center Warrington. over the past week













You know, the other day i was asked by some jerk to give a discount, well lets just say he,s half the person he used to be............

No comments:

Visitors

Powered By Blogger