ABOUT THAT CRAZY GUY WITH A PEN

My photo
Warrington, United Kingdom
LEGEND HAS IT ADAM WAS BORN TO DRAW! HIS FIRST TOY WAS A PEN AND A SKETCH PAD. SINCE THEN HE HAS NEVER LOOKED BACK. ADAM IS A VIBRANT CARICATURIST, WHO HAS DRAWN ALL HIS LIFE. HE IS LOADED WITH TONS OF EXPERIENCE AND ONLY USES HIS INCREDBLE POWERS FOR GOOD NOT EVIL. (MOST OF THE TIME!)

Sunday, January 21, 2007

WELCOME ONE AND ALL!

WELCOME ...and first off thanks for visiting my blog! Secondly hello! My name is Adam Hanson or as most people call me. “guy who draws funny pictures!“ I’m a self-taught cartoonist who's always had a passion for drawing . I’ve been a freelance caricature artist and illustrator for just over 4 years. With in that shot time I,ve produced hundreds and hundreds of stuff from rough sketches to calendars. The purpose of this blog is to show sketches, caricatures, works-in-progress and will showcase not only new stuff but will showcase many of my older drawings as well, also I will be posting various other things such as events in my daily life movie reviews, game reviews etc… and genuinely me ranting on about stuff. Il be trying to post as regularly as I can, so be sure to check it out every now and then.
And let me know what you think...

Heres a few pics to get things started.....






No comments:

Visitors

Powered By Blogger